Celebrate Midsummers Day at Acton Court’s charity event - Music, Wildlife and Historical talks, demonstrations and much much more at one of the UK'S finest Tudor Manor Houses.
Acton Court (10 miles north of Bristol and on the fringe of Iron Acton) is holding a special family charity day on Sunday 24th June to raise funds for:
- Street Life (Acton Aid's Chairman's charity this year). Street Life provide food, hot drinks, clothing and support for the homeless in Bristol
- Hawk and Owl Trust who manage habitats, build nesting boxes and give educational talks on these very special birds
Attractions will include:
- Hawk and Owl Trust - talks, demonstrations and static bird display
- Acoustic performances from 5 talented soloists in Henry's music room
- Wildlife rescue and conservation
- Talks and demonstrations of medieval armoury
- Special guest appearance from Henry's 6 wives (with their heads on!)
- Various children's activities
- Nature trails
- Country craft stalls
and much much more!
Gates will open at 11.00 am and the event closes at 7.00 pm.
Tickets will be limited and we expect to sell out. Early Bird tickets will be £10 adults and £5 (ages 5 to 16) under 5s will be free.
PLEASE PUT THE DATE IN YOUR DIARY FOR THIS VERY SPECIAL EVENT TO CELEBRATE MIDSUMMER’S DAY AT ACTON COURT"